Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Newbie Orlistat taker.








Hi, my name is Meissa Mier and I have decided to start a Diary on how my Orlistat tablet is helping/affecting me.

I started my Orlistat tablets on Monday 24th of June 2013.
I am 5'1 and I weigh 15.6 Stone or 98kg, I am an 18-20 in clothes.

So I will begin with Monday, the day I started the tabs.

O-tab will be my short name for Orlistat tab.

Diet:


Breakfast: 1 bowl of Special K with whole milk, O-tab


Snack: None


Lunch: Chicken and Bacon panini and a Lemon with Poppy seed "skinny" muffin, bottle of water. Forgot to bring my O-Tab.



Dinner: 3 egg omelette halved between my husband and I, with Rice and 1 half sausage, O-tab


After-dinner snack: Big eat bag of wotsits

Side effects: (WARNING : May Contain Graphic content)

No side effects today as it was only my first day.

Thought for the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment