Friday, 28 June 2013

O-tab day 4

Well yesterday I had a somewhat small "accident" but thankfully I have been wearing a sanitary towel at that back of my underwear incase of such mishaps. It wasn't anything horrific and I was also in the house at the time so that made it not so bad. It was only oily stuff, not anything else, although it still freaked me out. I went to the gym with good intentions today but I was only in for 5 mins before I had to leave for work, I will leave the house earlier today to make sure I get a good work out. Also walked half way home.





Diet:


Breakfast: Special K with 1% milk, O-tab


Snack: Banana in work


Lunch: 1/2 tin heinz mac cheese with 2 slices of half and half bread, O-tab.



Dinner: Chicken and prawns in a sauce, chinese cabbage in garlic with boiled rice (all home made), O-tab.


After-dinner snack: Small slice of banana loaf and a few cola bottles.


Side effects: (WARNING : May Contain Graphic content)

As I mentioned at the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment