Well today I had a few side effects, due to the panini and wotsits (I think), nothing too major though. I walked to work today (about 50 min walk) then I only walked half way home as I called a taxi as I was getting an icky feeling om my stomach so I wanted home asap.
Diet:
Breakfast: 1 bowl of Special K with whole milk, O-tab.
Snack: Hot choco.
Lunch: Sainsbury's cream of veg soup and 1 slice half and half bread, O-tab.
Dinner: Chicken with broccoli in gravy with brown rice, O-tab.
After-dinner snack: Small slice of home made banana loaf
Side effects: (WARNING : May Contain Graphic content)
Had the side effects that are expected and explained in the leaflets, nothing major or horrific, but when ya gotta go, ya gotta go. Had to edge away to the loo in work a couple of time. Had a rather bloated and mushy feeling stomach when I got home from work.
Thought for the day:
Do not eat a creamy chicken panini and a huge bag of wotsits.
No comments:
Post a Comment