Sunday, 7 July 2013

O-tab day 14

Well today I went to my parents house for a few hours, managed to get some sun bathing done! Harry had OT from 7am till 4pm, so he is currently sleeping and will sleep till tomorrow so I'm pretty much on my own tonight.


Diet:


Breakfast: 1 bowl of Special K with whole milk, O-tab.


Snack: Nothing.


Lunch: 2 slices of white bread toasted, one with lurpack lightest and the other with hartleys strawberry jam (yummy), O-tab.




Dinner: I looked online for recipes for "healthy crispy coated chicken" and found one which uses crushed cornflakes as a coating which you then cook in the oven. So I made that with tortilla wraps, I only ate one as I didn't want to over eat. Made own dip as well.


After-dinner snack: Nothing so far


Side effects: (WARNING : May Contain Graphic content)



Haven't had any side effects today, which I'm surprised at considering I had a McDs wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment